Tuesday 1 November 2011

It's back and for better!

Hey, hey, hey~ Yu Hang's back for Advanced Function's blog!

You know what, I don't really like Logarithm... I used to have fear with it. When i was form 4 and form 5 i had a great trauma with it. I used to have a mindset that it's real tough and i just don't happen to understand what LOGARITHM means to me.

Even when we started Chapter 6. I had a bit of nervous~ But, things don't really go too scary, creepy, haunting.... as i think! haha! I guess, my mind GREW! yeah!! maybe... Ms. Joanne's methodology works on me! anyway, I'm happy.

Logarithm? no wooooories~ come and fight! ACHA! HIYAK! 






This is what I feel now. I failed quite some times last time when I was doing my Logarithm chapter in high school. But, now, I believed that I know it better!

Come on, let's go through the chapter 6 - Exponential and Logarithmic Function together! I hope I can give you some helpful information! Have a great day~

No comments:

Post a Comment